GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

Thats the way I like it

Vivica Lockhart
    Vivica Lockhart

Thats the way I like it Empty Thats the way I like it

Post  Vivica Lockhart Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:00 am

The camera shifts backstage as a punching bag can be seen. Sounds of hard blows can be heard as the camera turns to the side to see Rayne punching the bag hard enough to almost punch a hole in the bag.

Rayne: So I guess you want to hear my reply to what wolf said earlier

she begins to do fast punching combinations to the bag.

Rayne: you all want to know what I feel about it right?!

she ends with a roundhouse kick destroying the bag

Rayne: WELL I LOVE IT!!! I.....LOVE...IT!!!

She begins laughing and heads over to her bag and takes out a water bottle...she drinks it and throws it in the direction of the cameraman.

Rayne: But do not think for one FREAKING second that he intimidates me! It all seemed like such a shame. We engaged in some of the most brutal contests this sport has ever known, but I couldn't help feeling that when it was all said and done, I expected more from you. I wanted to face the real wolf...The wolf that became the first King of the Galaxy. The wolf that was the longest champion ever...before I ended that Streak. If you want this title back then you will have to meet me in that ring...but I dont want just you...I want the king of Chaos....I want ALL OF YOU!!! Satisfy me wolf....Satisfy me!!

she looks at the camera....then she grabs it and looks at the lens

Rayne: BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO.....RAYNE IS BETTER THAN YOU!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 am