GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

4 posters

A Call Out (Shawn and Celtic)

Shawn Vincent
    Shawn Vincent
    Admin

A Call Out (Shawn and Celtic) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call Out (Shawn and Celtic)

Post  Shawn Vincent Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 am

Vincent nods, silently agreeing with Carter.  

SV: Well, Carter, I believe that is one statement that all three of us will have to politely agree to disagree.  I know that even though the odds are most definitely against me, I plan to defy those odds and emerge the new champ, even if they have to wheel me from the ring afterwards.  Celtic, I'm sure you probably feel the same way about yourself?

Vincent turns to Celtic Dragon.

OOC: Getting ready to head into work, so I wanted to get a comment in while I could.  I will try to respond during the day if I can, but I may not get back on for 8-10 hours.
    celticdragon87
    celticdragon87

Post  celticdragon87 Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:37 pm

CD: While I love your fighting spirit and enthusiasm Shawn, there is one slight problem I have with your last statement. You might end up being wheeled from the ring, but it won't be with the Galactic Championship in your grasp. That title is leaving with someone else I'm afraid.

Celtic turns to face Carter who is sat on the top turnbuckle.

CD: While you are sat up on your perch looking high and mighty, next week, after Revolution have been dealt with, you will suffer the same fate as Shawn, and that fate my friend is this, the title will not be leaving with you either!

CD: The only thing you will be on top of is a stretcher if you get in my way!

This gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Johnny: Whatever about next week, Celtic sure isn't pulling any punches here tonight! Emotions are running high tonight!

Hanz: They sure are!

Johnny: And why wouldn't they be, these three men will face arguably the biggest match of their careers to date next week!

CD: Having said that, once we get rid of the three chumps, it will come down to one simple thing, who wants it more. As an old saying goes, one that I'm sure you have both heard and said many times before, may the best man win.

Celtic pauses for a few seconds.

CD: Unfortunately for you both and your fans, next week that will be me!

OOC: Couldnt resist that last part, even though it wont be me lol!
    Shawn Vincent
    Shawn Vincent
    Admin

Post  Shawn Vincent Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Vincent laughs.

SV: Gentlemen, I don't think anymore needs to be said. Let's shake hands, and as Celtic said, may the best man win!

He extends his hand to the other two.

OOC: Unless either of you two has something else to add, I think now would be a good time for Jack to interrupt us.
    Jack Ammo
    Jack Ammo

Post  Jack Ammo Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Right as Shawn extends his hands, a loud gunshot sends shivers down the spine of everyone in attendance, including the three men in the ring. A few seconds after the shot, Where Did The Angels Go by Papa Roach begins to play as all the lights in the stadium turn gold, green, black, and purple. Jack Ammo steps out from backstage, wearing his ring gear, but a zip up hoodie, hood up and with every accomplishment Jack Ammo has ever done written on it. Jack also wields Laxus, his barbwired kendo stick in one hand, and a microphone in the other. He stands on the stage, tapping his stick lightly against his leg and lets the boos thunder out. When he raises the microphone to his mouth the music halts.

Jack: Fellas, fellas. You can’t talk about the chamber without this man! We all know who everyone’s pick is, we all know who is the most qualified, no matter what order we enter in. That man is Jack Ammo.

The crowd lets out another round of boos.

Jack: You are taking us lightly. I’m not afraid of any of the three of you. Celtic Dragon, who is already hurt and still has to deal with me tonight. You’ll be lucky to make it to the chamber next week, let alone walk out with the coveted prize.

Jack stops tapping Laxus on his leg and gently rests it upon his shoulder, still holding it in his right hand.

Jack: Shawn, old, wounded, Shawn. Your words were right. The best man will win. The BEST man. That’s me. I’ve proved it time and time again. I’ve triumphed over you for the Galactic Title once, while you needed help from ‘Rufus’ Defjam to take me on the first time. You’re also hurt, and still have a match tonight. I can’t say anything for Eternal, Carter, or whatever you want me to call you, but I’ve also faced you one on one in my twisted version of a chamber match, which I drilled you through the mat and I reclaimed my championship.

He snickers and starts walking down the ramp slowly, now moving his kendo stick to his side. Shawn, Carter, and Celtic are looking dead at him.

Jack: You’re think your plan of eliminating me and resting is a good plan. Odds are with your broken body, Shawn, I could eliminate you or beat you enough in 5 minutes that it might as well be considered a 1 on 1 when Carter enters. I’m not afraid of Carter, in fact, I know my skills surpass Carter’s. Then in comes Celtic, injured Celtic Dragon. Celtic who is injured going into a match with me tonight, will only exit in an even worse condition than when he stepped in. Then in comes Revolution. Where we won’t let you get just eliminated, oh no. That would be too easy and such a wasted opportunity. We will break your bones, disembowel your guts, and crush your very souls. It would be a shame if we didn’t.

Jack stops a few feet from the ring apron.

Jack: You three, men. Weak, battered, and broken already.

He raises Laxus and points at them.

Jack: Will soon be forgotten memories in the minds of feeble fans. A wasted recollection in the eyes of men, a broken dream in the hearts of women in children. A flame extinguished before it could really catch fire. Because.

Jack closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Jack: You men are not the first ones to underestimate Revolution, or Jack Ammo.

He cracks his neck and uses Laxus to point out the side of his hoodie.

Jack: These men did the same thing you guys are doing right now. You think you have a solid plan, but in reality have little, little, little knowledge of how it’ll go. Nemisis, VOX, Greenskull, Defjam. Men who stand before the power, the glory, the greatness known as Revolution, will fall like those before them.

Jack: I also have a little more knowledge. I’ve held the Galactic Championship three times, the same amount of how many times you guys have combined, and I’ve held it longer than you three combined. Me alone is better than you three, then add in Zip Logan, who has held it four times and longer than 40 weeks.

He moves to a different part of his hoodie.

Jack: While Eternal Eclipse, now Carter Blehbleh, and Shawn Vincent have won their only Galactic Championship off me, I was also the one to win it back off them. But that is knowledge that I’ve known, and in the back of your mind you just haven’t come to reality with yet, and those who don’t come to reality with what really happens, will lose due to not being prepared. Mentality is just as important as body strength.

Jack laughs a little.

Jack: This is a list of those that have fallen by Jack Ammo’s hands. Defjam, Naven “Carnage” X, Shawn Vincent, Zack Gunn, Eternal Eclipse, Zayn Necrosis, and many, many others have been figuratively beheaded by my hands. The list of victims from every match would be too long for a shirt, as well as Revolution’s victims. And you. Celtic.

He points Laxus at him.

Jack: You will just be another name on this list. It shocking how long 2 of the biggest names in GWA today, and possibly ever, took to collide, and it’s a damn shame I won’t be able to brag about your destruction entirely, as you’re already hurt.

Jack steps up on the apron.

Jack: How about us three make a bet, and play a game.

He begins to crack his neck and jump around, seemingly warming up.

Jack: The game is this. The game is also simple. Who of us will be the first to break in the chamber. I’ve wanted to know what your limits are, and I’m about to find out. So, what do you guys think. How about we find who will break first?
    Eternal Eclipse
    Eternal Eclipse

Post  Eternal Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:16 am

*Carter Bilodeau jumps down from his perch and stands by the ropes where Jack Ammo stands.*

Carter Bilodeau: You seem rather confident for a man that is back in the title picture after being abducted by a specimen as pitiful as Zayn Necrosis... You also seem bent on showing off the past and all you've accomplished. Just remember you beat Eternal Eclipse, not Carter Bilodeau. What I am now is more than just a name change and fancy wardrobe. This is now a renewed sense of purpose; a reinvention. I stand hear humbled and undaunted by whatever angels and demons face me in the future. You stand up there, high and mighty, talking yourself up like some egotistical politician. Insecurity flows through your words like blood in my veins.

*CB backs off and walks off towards the other side of the ring, giving a quick look towards Celtic Dragon and nod to Shawn Vincent.*

Carter Bilodeau: I'm not playing games. I'm not falling into a Revolution trap. Instead, I will walk away and say no more... I look forward to when we come face to face next week. Only then will you see what a REAL champion looks like and understand what it truly means to be the best.

*CB jumps out the ring, over the side barrier, and exits through the crowd as fans scream and cheer his exit.*

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    celticdragon87
    celticdragon87

Post  celticdragon87 Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:34 am

The camera shifts it's attention back to the ring as Carter makes his exit, it focuses on Celtic Dragon.

CD: Two and a half years...

CD: Two and a half years...

CD: TWO AND a HALF YEARS I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS NIGHT JACK!

CD: To finally get my hands on that manipulative pencil neck of yours!

The crowd roars in approval!

CD: You can stand there with your special friend laxus and talk all the smack you want, but I know deep down inside a certain thing that eats away at your soul, bit by bit, and that certain thing is this-

Celtic pauses for a few seconds making the crowd wait in anticipation.

CD: It's eating you alive, that for all your accomplishments in this very ring, I became a grand slam champion before you did! It's one of the few things you have left to do, and I got there before you, something that can never be changed in the history books.

CD: Back when I was Galactic champion, before getting screwed over by Zip, I made a statement in this ring, and that was that when you were back after your kidnapping by Zayn, though many of us believed you were away on honeymoon with him, that I would give you a match for the title.

CD: Zip saw to it that would never happen, something that has been gnawing away at me ever since. I wanted to prove to the world that Celtic Dragon is the real deal, that he wasn't just another fluke champion, another flash in the pan, and you were the perfect mark for that.

CD: However, I'm not here to talk about the past, instead, lets talk about the present and the future.

CD: You keep talking about my injuries like I'm an invalid, but like i've already said, no one ever steps into this ring at one hundred percent, so keep flapping your gums all you want, a few knocks or not, I plan on smashing them shut for you!

Crowd: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

CD: As for seven days time, I hope you are still in the chamber when I get into the match, cause when I knock you on your [censored] and the ringing noise leaves your ears, you will soon realize that your goal of winning the Galactic championship came to an end, at my hands, which will be another notch on my belt, and another little something to gnaw away at what very little of your soul is left!

Celtic Dragon walks over towards the ropes nearest Jack, sits on the middle rope and pulls the top rope up.

CD: See, now I'm done talking, in fact, why wait until later on tonight!? How about you bring your sorry carcass down to the ring right now, heck, you can even bring Laxus with you, or wait-

Celtic Dragon looks Jack in the eyes and starts laughing.

CD: Silly me, I forgot! Zip keeps your balls in a jar on his mantle piece, and any time you want to show them you have to ask for his permission!

Crowd: Jack has no balls! Jack has no balls!

CD: Looks like theres a few people here tonight who agree with me.

OOC: Over to you Vincent for the wrap up!
    Shawn Vincent
    Shawn Vincent
    Admin

Post  Shawn Vincent Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 am

Vincent smiles at Jack.

SV: Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, old Jacky Boy.  You say we underestimate Revolution.  What you fail to realize is I have been facing Zip Logan for a long time.  Revolution goes as Zip goes.  You are nothing more than Zip's gopher.  Even if you somehow win, it's only because Zip allows you to.  If you or Sage win, you will merely be placeholders until he decides he wants the title back for himself.  At that point, you'll be expected to either lay down for him, or he'll take it back forcibly if necessary.  It's what Zip does.  If you truly want to be taken seriously, you have to separate yourself from Revolution.  Until then, you are just Zippy's manservant.  

The crowd starts chanting Vincent's name.  Jack stands pat outside the ring.

SV: Now if you really want to hop in this ring with your little twig there, feel free.  You won't make the Chamber if you do though, as the paramedics will have to retrieve you from here.  The reason?  You and Laxus will become more intimate than you have ever been with anybody!  If you are having trouble grasping that, it's simple.  When they wheel you out, you'll be on your stomach!

The crowd screams in agreement with Vincent, enjoying every word.

SV: So, Jacky Boy, do you really want to challenge us broken, beaten, battered old men?!
    Jack Ammo
    Jack Ammo

Post  Jack Ammo Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 am

Jack still has a wicked smirk on his face, letting out laughs.

Jack: You know, Shawn. I've always known you as one for confrontation, even when you can't handle it.

Jack rubs the microphone on the top of his head.

Jack: But, I also guess that this isn't the time to fight. You should be happy that I spared your pitiful souls.

He steps down off the apron, and backs up.

Jack: Also, Celtic. I've also been waiting, preparing for you. The Megastars in GWA. Galaxies collide tonight, but the Black Hole always wins.

Where Did The Angels Go resumes as Jack drops the microphone and begins to walk back up the ramp.

OOC: CELTIC, I'm already on the apron, yet you said that you walked over to the rope closest to me. Are you giving me a lap dance?
    celticdragon87
    celticdragon87

Post  celticdragon87 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 am

derp, i was offering you the chance to enter the ring so i could use laxus on your ass as a cheese grater
    Shawn Vincent
    Shawn Vincent
    Admin

Post  Shawn Vincent Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 am

As Jack walks back through the curtain, Vincent and Celtic Dragon look at each other and shake their heads.  They exchange a quick word and climb out of the ring. As they head towards the back,my he camera shifts to the ringside announce table.

Johnny: Man, that was intense!  I thought Jack might actually try to take on Celtic and Vincent!

Hanz: I was hoping he would!  He wouldn't have made the Chamber match if he had!  They would've used his little Laxus to carve him to shreds!

Johnny: I don't know.  Jack was pretty wound up.  I think one good shot and he could've taken them both!  

Hanz: And you accuse me of being a drunk!  You've gotta be hammered to believe that!  Regardless, the Elimination Chamber will be insane!

Johnny: That it will!
    Shawn Vincent
    Shawn Vincent
    Admin

Post  Shawn Vincent Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:34 am

OOC: CD, I went ahead and finished it so Wolf can get it in.
    celticdragon87
    celticdragon87

Post  celticdragon87 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 pm

cheers mate, only just in from work!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am