GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

The Final Hour

Carnage
    Carnage

The Final Hour Empty The Final Hour

Post  Carnage Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 am

The camera goes static then clears at a dark room with candles being lit one by one...the flames light up the room to reveal Carnage in his black cloak with the candles surrounding him. He looks directly at the camera with his red bloodshot eyes. a soft girl's voice begins to sing

Carnage: Our entire youth...our entire life...in a room just like this. Supposed to be a time of bliss. A world of knowledge opened up before you. Unless of course - you're different. A Creature. An outcast. And then what should have been a glorious memory becomes a hideous scar that refuses to fade. You can deny it. You can hide it. You can repress it. But ultimately, Corrupt, you can never forget it! We fought epic battles of mythic proportions, we scared ourselves physically and mentally! Now we in are in the final round...the Last fight to claim what is mine. And what better place than this

the flames get brighter to reveal an open black casket. He places his hands on the casket...

Carnage: I left my past buried 6-feet under a long time ago...and My past soul has vanished and brought forth a dark passenger known as Carnage! But now I see the soul in you I see my past flowing in you...where it should not belong....I exist. And I'm gonna be your own personal demon.We are fighting to prove who is more dangerous...devious...Demonic! Someone will be known as the face of fear. And someone will be sent to HELL! Darkness will fall tonight! And it will be the beginning of the end!

The camera views the body of carnage....then changes to Naven....then to Corrupt. Drake's laugh can be heard at a distance

Drake: The Final Hour has COME!

Carnage SLAMS THE CASKET!!!

the camera goes static.

.........................................................................................

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 am