GWA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Wrestling League

A Little Lost

Samantha Storm
    Samantha Storm

A Little Lost Empty A Little Lost

Post  Samantha Storm Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 pm

The scene opens up in the parking lot to show a woman with long dark hair standing talking on her mobile, looking around her a little lost. She adjusts her bag on her shoulder and the name tag Samantha Storm can just be made out.

Samantha: "I think I'm in the right place, but I'm really not sure."

Samantha looks around again hoping to see someone to ask for directions

Samantha: "This feels so strange. It's the first time I've done this on my own, without someone to come along with me. I feel like a complete idiot. Who else could possibly get lost in a carpark? I mean come on, it's hardly rocket science is it?"

An annoyed look crosses her face as she listens to the voice at the other end of the phone

Samantha: "Stop laughing! It's not funny! Stop laughing will you. I thought you were meant to be helping me, not poking fun at me"

"Yes, yes, get it over with, maybe then you can help me find where I'm meant to go, rather than sitting there laughing like a hyena"

A few minutes pass as the laughter can still be heard faintly from the phone

Samantha: "Seriously, how long are you going to keep this up? You're about as much use as a chocolate fireguard at the moment"

"If you're not going to stop, I may as well just hang up. I'm not paying for a phone call just to have you laugh at me"

"Right that's it, I'm hanging up. I'll figure it out myself"

Samantha hangs up the phone and places it into her pocket before walking towards the nearest door and going inside the building.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am